JOIN MOUTERE HILLS COMMUNITY CENTRE INCORPORATED AND SUPPORT YOUR FACILITY!
Due to changes to the Incorporated Societies Act and to clarify membership of Moutere Hills Community Centre Incorporated, the Moutere Hills Community Centre Board will be implementing the following criteria and benefits around membership for the 2022/2023 year.
- Membership will be valid for the year beginning 1 July 2022 and ending 30 June 2023
- An individual must be 16 years of age or above to be a member
- An individual must reside within the wider Moutere Hills area (identified as being in the 7173 and 7175 postcode boundaries) and/or Access services of the Moutere Hills Community Centre
- Pay an annual membership fee. This fee has been set at $0 but from 1 July 2023 a nominal fee will be charged.
- The right to vote at the 2022 AGM (must be registered by 1 September 2022)
- The right to stand as a board member of Moutere Hills Community Centre
- Members discount on Fitness Centre Membership (beginning on 1st September 2022)
- Members discount on Community Centre hire for personal bookings (10% discount)
- Members discount on Fitness Concession Cards
To become a member of Moutere Hills Community Centre Incorporated or to renew your current membership please fill out the form below.